Alfa Audio A/S is distributing high-end professional audio products for theatre, music and AV installations as well as touring productions and recording facilities.
The company was founded on four corner stones:
• Thorough product expertise
• In depth industry knowledge
• Genuine customer guidance
• The desire to promote the comprehension of sound
The customer guidance is the central foundation of any installation, fixed or mobile. This is exactly why we strive to deliver comprehensive customer consulting and support.
Based on many years of experience in front and behind the scenes, Alfa Audio is your ideal partner when it comes to selecting the professional high-end audio equipment suited for your needs.
Alfa Audio is proactive in educating customers to understanding the principles of distribution and perception of sound through workshops and seminars.
As a distributor and dealer Alfa Audio is exclusively working with leading manufacturers on the market.
• d&b audiotechnik – loudspeaker systems for mobile and fixed installations.
• SSL Live – digital live consoles.
• DPA Microphones – condensor microphones.
• Radial Engineering – DI-boxes, switches and interfaces.
• EM Acoustics – loudspeakers for mobile and fixed installations.
• K-array – aesthetic loudspeaker systems for installation and touring.
• 10eazy – sound pressure level measuring and displaying.
• Maselec – analogue signal processors for audio mastering.
• Digital Audio Denmark – AD/DA and digital format converters.
• D. W. Fearn – all tube signal processors for recording, mix and mastering.
• PreSonus – digital mixing consoles and audio interfaces.
• Sommer Cable – quality cables for every imaginable purpose.
• Ehrlund Microphones – condensor microphones.
• Empirical Labs – signal processors for audio production.
• Ferrofish – AD/DA and digital format converters
• Primacoustic – solutions for challenging acoustical enviroments.
• ADAM Audio – reference speakers for production use.
• Amptown Cases – flightcases for storage and touring.
Alfa Audio has developed the electronic acoustic enhancement system: Alfa Ecoustics – Read the article